Follow us on Twitter! Become a Facebook fan! Subscribe to email Newsletter Subscribe to RSS Feed
Billie Jean
Thriller
Dangerous
Beat it
Scream
Man in the Mirror



Michael Jackson - Way Cute Onstage Moments
This is how I will always remember him: so sweet, gorgeous, with an angel's voice and too kind to even kill a bug. We will miss you, Michael. And love you forever. God bless your soul. We love YOU most!



Clips mostly from HIStory concerts, like Munich, Leipzig, Gothenburg and Copenhagen.



This was orginally uploaded under my old account, before a particular company didn't like another set of my videos and my whole account was deleted. Gee, thanks. I'm telling you this because it's so sad that all your beautiful comments were deleted then as well. Please leave them again and re-add me as a friend =:-)

Leave s message

Most Popular MJ Videos

Most Popular MJ Videos

"This is it" Wallpaper

Twitter Updates

Tag Cloud



Custom Search